EMC Registration Details
REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE AND EVENTS
June 5-6, 2019 / Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Conference Registration - online registration opening soon!
AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $795.00
Non-Member Price: $895.00
Student Price: $195.00 (To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at email@example.com)
International Individual Price (outside the U.S.): $495
Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
FREE Expo Online Registration
Register in advance for the expo for free to see the latest technologies and services on display at EMC. Registration should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event dates, you will receive an email with your confirmation.
This is for companies who are exhibiting in the expo. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show.
Working press registration for members of the media covering EMC is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full press registration details.
- Fundamentals of Energy Modeling & Building Energy Simulation (BESA prep)
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA prep)
- Comprehensive 5-Day Training Program For Energy Managers (CEM prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency (CWEP prep)
- Electrical Engineering Basics For Non-Electrical Engineers
- Effective Performance Contracting & Energy Project Funding (PCF prep)
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy (REP prep)
- FREE CWEEL Breakfast
Thursday, June 6 / 7:30-9:00 AM A program to foster leadership and careers of women in the industry
Energy Policy: opportunities and Challenges – Join us for a free breakfast featuring case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace. The Council on Women in Energy and Environmental Leadership (CWEEL) seeks to develop a prominent voice for women in the industry, and to contribute to the advancement of women in leadership positions throughout the industry. For more information about CWEEL, click here.
- AEE Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, June 6 / 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Please join us for a luncheon, chapter meeting, and presentation. Registration is included for all paid conference attendees and is $20 for all others.