GLOBALCON Registration Details
AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $795.00
Non-Member Price: $895.00
Student Price: $195.00(To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at email@example.com)
International Individual Price(outside the U.S.): $495 | Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
FREE EXPO REGISTRATION
Free Expo Badge Form
Register in advance for the expo for FREE to see the latest technologies and services on display at GLOBALCON. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show, you will receive an email with your confirmation.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION - Booth Staff Only
This is for companies who are exhibiting in the expo. Registration must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the opening date of the show.
Alternatively, use the printable Exhibitor Registration PDF form.
Working press registration for members of the media covering GLOBALCON is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full press registration details.
- Electrical Engineering Basics for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency (EEP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Modeling & Building Energy Simulation (BESA prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency (CWEP Prep)
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP Prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification (CMVP Prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP Prep)
- Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers (CEM Prep)
- FREE Council on Women in Energy & Environmental Leadership (CWEEL) Breakfast
Thursday, March 22 | 7:30-9:00 AM
A program to foster leadership and careers of women in the industry
Energy Policy: opportunities and Challenges – Join us for a free breakfast featuring case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace. The Council on Women in Energy and Environmental Leadership (CWEEL) seeks to develop a prominent voice for women in the industry, and to contribute to the advancement of women in leadership positions throughout the industry. For more information about CWEEL, click here.
- AEE Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, March 22 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Please join us for a luncheon, chapter meeting, and presentation. Registration is included for all paid conference attendees and is $20 for all others.