WEEC Registration Details Page
REGISTRATION FOR WEEC CONFERENCE AND EVENTS
October 17-18, 2018 / Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, NC
Conference Registration - Online Registration is now closed
Use Printable PDF form to register onsite
AEE Member/Government/Non Profit Price: $895.00
Non-Member Price: $995.00
Student Price: $195
To qualify for student price, please contact our registration director at (770) 447-5083 x226 or at email@example.com
International Individual Price (outside the U.S.): $495
Click Here to Request an Invitation for Visa Application
International 3-for-1 Price (outside the U.S.): $995
CLICK HERE for PDF Registration Form - Online Registration Not Available For This Option
Online pre-registration is now closed, use printable PDF ticket below and bring onsite for expo registration
- Exhibitor Booth Staff - Online Registration is now closed
Working press registration for members of the media covering WEEC is complimentary. All members of the working press must include individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full press registration details.
Pre-Conference One Day Workshops
- Electrical Engineering Basics for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency (EEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency: Strategies for Effective Water Management (CWEP Prep)
- Skills Update for Certified Energy Managers
- Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA prep)
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification: Applying the IPMVP (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy (REP prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP prep)
- Fast Track CEM Prep Course for Energy Managers (CEM Prep)
- Comprehensive 5-Day Training Program for Business Energy Professionals (BEP prep)
- Certified RETScreen Expert (CRE)
Legends in Energy
Tuesday, October 16 / 6:00-10:00pm
This exclusive event is limited and will be first-come first-serve. Advance registration is required with your WEEC registration. You must be registered as a paid Conference attendee, Conference Speaker, Seminar Attendee, Exhibitor, or a Sponsor in order to attend this event.
- Meet the Authors Networking Event
Wednesday, October 17 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm, FREE
Here is your chance to meet the authors of professional reference books. Authors will be on hand to discuss their works. This networking event takes place in the Expo Hall's book booth, concurrent with the Expo Hall Reception
- AEE Annual Awards Banquet
Wednesday, October 17 / 7:00 pm
Every year, the Association of Energy Engineers recognizes individuals and companies that have demonstrated notable contributions to the energy profession on the national and international levels. This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $75.
- Free CWEEL Breakfast
Thursday, October 18 / 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Join us for a FREE breakfast at WEEC presenting case studies of successful women-owned businesses, as well as discussing the unique barriers and opportunities these firms encounter in the marketplace.
- AEE Chapter Luncheon
Thursday, October 18 / 12:00-1:00pm
Join the AEE Chapter for a luncheon and presentation. Luncheon is free for WEEC paid conference attendees and $20 fee for all others.
Thursday, October 18 / 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Join CWEEL for a special networking and fundraising event. Catch up with old friends and meet new ones while sharing the week’s experiences at the WEEC. Admission is free to CWEEL members; $30 for all others.
Friday, October 19 / 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
This networking event is included in your paid three-day conference registration. Additional or guest tickets may be purchased for $50.
Cancellation policy: Adjusted refund of conference fee (minus a $125 service charge) will be made if AEE Registrar is notified in writing on or before September 28, 2018. No refunds after September 28, 2018. Substitutions may be made, but must be received in writing. Should a program be cancelled because of weather, illness, or any reason, all attendees will be notified as early as possible, and our liability will be limited to the return of the registration fee.